Monday, January 12, 2015

looks i love: copper pendant lights

buying a house scares the living daylights out of me (how do you pick a city to settle down in?!) but there are certain aspects of homeownership i dream about...like scraping the pop corn ceilings...putting in real tile floors...and replacing the light fixtures. and if i had my way, we'd have gorgeous copper pendants. i love how they're retro yet modern, industrial but feminine. sort of like rose colored glasses for your home. check out more of these beauties after the jump:








images 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

2 comments:

  1. These are really cool! I especially like the ones that have the three different designs made from the copper rods. The sheeting looks good, too, but those aren't my style as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking that custom copper lights with cutouts would be perfect for out on my patio. I want some lower to the ground, where they will give off a glow underneath for the path, and a constellation effect on top, with matching ones hanging from the eaves of the house and garage. You've given me some great inspiration. Thanks!

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete