Sunday, January 4, 2015

a look back at 2014

wow, what a year 2014 was! now that we're done traveling and our guests have left, i have a moment to pause and reflect on all the wonderful things that happened this year. the blog turned two in december, and i just want to take a moment to thank everyone for their support. whether you've read a post, allowed me to snap some pictures of your business, or were one of the internet friends i got to meet in real life this year, i'm always blown away by the kindness and connectivity of the greenville community. below are a few of my favorite moments from the past year (and the top image is from our behind the scenes tour of the well):

brewery 85 opened in greenville


i visited my brother in brooklyn

i took an iphone photography class

street artist gaia painted a new mural downtown

justin surprised me with a trip to savannah for my birthday


i tried my hand at mixology for the first time with a 4th of july cocktail

a farmers market popped up in the village of west greenville


greenville got a local donut shop

i got a taste of euphoria at tapas and tinis

we tried a bunch of foodtrucks 

justin and i went to euphoria

and we finally made it to fall for greenville

the blog got a makeover

we went to canada for our three-year anniversary

justin came to indie craft parade with me

we saw lots of our friends from back home and even went to asheville together


we got a second dog

i thrifted and DIY'd some target-inspired halloween decorations

i did my first style post

 i won not one, not two but three contests and discovered some great new brands


and i did my first giveaway on the blog. 

p.s.
my favorite post of 2014 was discovering this cute tree house in atlanta. thanks again for supporting truly unruly as it continues to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment