Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sweater Weather


It's that time of year again: sweater weather! Time to break out your party cardis, grandpa sweaters and crazy knits :) I decided to celebrate the season with a walk to the new Kilwins shop downtown for a caramel apple, which was so good. One of the benefits of living in the south is that since it's still pretty warm, you can actually get away with leggings and not freeze. This sweater is one of my personal favorites that I thrifted from the Williamsburg Goodwill while I was in college. (Seriously, the Goodwill right down the street from W&M is one of the best I've ever been to! Between the outlet malls, college students and abundance of older folks in the area, I never left empty handed; and I even found one of my favorite J.Crew chambray shirts there for $7.) If you know of any good thrift stores in Greenville I should check out, please let me know!



hat: Target / sunglasses: free (similar) / sweater: Goodwill / leggings: Betsey Johnson (similar) / boots: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment