Sunday, October 20, 2013

apple picking

let's be twins


Welome to the newest section on the blog: What I Wore! I am a long-time lurker of several blogs (A Cup of Jo, Atlantic-Pacific, A Beautiful Mess, etc.), and while I love getting style tips from these lovely ladies, sometimes they are just a little out of my price range. Let's face it, as a twenty-something, I only have so much disposable income to spend on clothes, but luckily I enjoy the thrill of the hunt for a good bargain. This is a section I've wanted to start for a while because I know so many great girls who make their look work on their budget, and I thought this would be a great way to share all of our finds with one another. Let me know what you think!





boots: urban outfitters (similar here) / hat: target / lips: nars terre de feu / shirt: madewell / jeans: gap

No comments:

Post a Comment