Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Looks I Love: Medium Length Hair

snip snip


Anyone whose known me for the better part of the past decade knows that I've had long hair for a long, long time. I've even been known to shed a few tears after an inch too many was trimmed off. But a few weeks ago, I got the urge to cut my hair. After waiting a while to make sure that's what I actually wanted, I took the plunge, and now I couldn't be happier. (If you live in Greenville, go to Heather at Urban Nirvana downtown on McBee. She's great!) Sometimes change can be for the better, and I'm happy to report that I now have two hairstyles that really work for me. If you're looking for a little encouragement to get your hair cut, here's a few lovely ladies whose gorgeous medium-length locks inspired me:






No comments:

Post a Comment