Wednesday, August 14, 2013

hello there!

stranger danger


Hi guys, sorry that I've been such a stranger lately! It's been about a month since my last post, and I've really just been living life away from the computer...and then my laptop battery died, so I really didn't have a choice! But, I finally got a new one and am back on the blogging horse :) After Forecastle things just got busy in the best way possible-lots of fun things have been going and more are in the works!  I'll try and get some photos up for a quick recap later this week, and I promise to be better about posting what's going on here in Greenville.  Just to keep things short and sweet, I thought I'd leave you with This Charming Charlie, an amazing tumblr that combines the work of Charles Schulz and Peanuts with that of Morrissey and The Smiths.  A few of my favorites are below and you can find the rest here:









P.S.
Remember KanyeWesAnderson? Still my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment