Monday, July 1, 2013

Music Midtown

Atlanta's music festival

image via Music Midtown

Wow, it has been a crazy past few weeks, but somehow things are finally calming down, despite Fourth of July preparations! In my my brief absence from the blog, I found out about Midtown Music, and I had to share.  The festival is happening on Friday and Saturday, September 20th and 21st in Atlanta, GA and is being held in Piedmont Park. After Shaky Knees, I couldn't think of a better way to say farewell to summer than another festival in Atlanta; plus, the lineup is insane.  (It's the only tour date for the Arctic Monkeys even remotely near Greenville!)  Check out the rest of the lineup below:

image via mxdwn.com

Tickets are insanely cheap too, with the early bird prices going through August 1st.  A day pass starts at $40, or you can go for the whole weekend for just $90.  If you can get a day off work and play hooky, I think it would definitely be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment