Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Little Black Dress Round Up

the uniform of the modern woman



  "For any girl, any woman with little money, it's marvelous to have the possibility of having one dress for the whole season, for the whole year, and be well dressed"-Vogue November 1926

 A while back, my friend Hannah (check out her blog Blighted, Splendid Stars for lots of gluten free recipes!) asked me to do a post on little black dresses that were budget friendly.  I wear the dress in my closet for everything from dates to job interviews, so it's important that even though the dress is inexpensive, the material isn't cheap and going to give out on you after a couple wears.  After some detective work, I pulled together some of my favorites from around the web for a variety of occasions and all for $50 or less:


$35 Asos






$49 Shopbop


$32 Romwe








$48 Lu Lu's




$35 Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment