Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Change in Template

the pro's and con's of dynamic view


After a lot of frustration, I decided to change the layout of my blog from the Dynamic View to one of the Simple templates.  I was having trouble putting my posts onto Pintrest and installing a Pin It button onto my blog-by which I mean, I couldn't do either.  After a quick Google search (the Google forums are a great resource), I found out it was because my blog was in Dynamic View.  For one reason or another, when Blogger created these new templates, they disabled some of the functions that are available to the other settings.  So, while I really enjoyed the clean simplicity of the Dynamic View; in the end, being able to share my blog elsewhere was more important to me.  For more in depth details, I found this post really helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment